Skilled Carpenter / Remodeler / Builder(Lenexa KS)
Are you working for yourself? Tired of chasing bids and chasing checks that may or may not clear? Do you work for someone else and are getting less than full time? Do you feel under-appreciated?
What we are looking for: you are skilled, you have loads of experience. You work hard, you are a self-motivated and self-sufficient team player. You are organized, detailed and have the ability to figure out solutions to problems. You are professional and career minded. You have your own tools and truck or van. Experience in new construction, flooring, plumbing, or electrical is a plus!
If you don’t have skills, don’t have a drivers license, have a tendency to lie, take what’s not yours, are lazy, enjoy a “liquid lunch” at the nearest bar, or have nothing left to learn in life, we wish you the best of luck, but this is not the job for you.
We are above board and ethical. We pay every week and have NEVER missed a payroll. We pay you fairly for your experience, overtime is paid as overtime. We have employee’s (W2) not subs (1099). We are quick and responsive.
We are a well-established residential and commercial Remodeling and Handyman Company that is GROWING!!! We are scheduling months out, and receiving new calls every day!!
If you have the skills and we are the kind of company you’d like to work for, send your resume TODAY!
- Represent the company in a professional manner on both residential and commercial job sites.
- Complete the scope of work for each job assignment and fill out paperwork accordingly.
- Communicate with the project manager and/or office personnel with questions, concerns or change orders.
- Keep accurate time, mileage and receipt records for each job assignment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Your own truck or van
- Valid drivers license
- Your own hand and power tools
- Honest, hardworking and a team player
- The ability to problem solve
- Punctual with a good attendance history
- Motivated, professional and detail oriented
Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Insurance (health, vision, dental) after 90 days of employment
- Paid holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Team building events (Royals and T-Bones games, family BBQ’s, holiday parties)
- Up to 6 days paid holidays plus 5 days vacation annually
- Premium pay for nights and weekends
Kansas City Remodel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.